Dates for The Ultimate Wine
For more information Contact Us
This is a trip of a lifetime that you will be able to share with your friends. You are going to do it the right way with us, Yves and Marilyn, and you’ll be able to live a unique experience because I have lived there. You will be safe because I know where to go and where not to go. You will have first class lodging and meals at a one all inclusive low rate and the reason I can do this is because of the relationships and friendships I have.
From the moment we meet in Bordeaux until we go our separate ways after breakfast on Saturday in Paris, all transportation, lodging in first class hotels, and meals will be taken care of. All you have to do is to get there on time. When you sign up you’ll get all the information about what you need to know before you go (currency,passport, dress code etc..).
As a reminder for those who would like to extend their stay in Europe, Paris is about 1.5 hour flight to Rome, Madrid, Berlin, 2 hour train ride to London (Eurostar bullet train) and Amsterdam, 2.5 hour flight to Moscow, Athens…3 hour bullet train to Nice, Cannes, Monaco and Monte Carlo! In addition, I want you to know that there will be a maximum of 10 persons to travel with my wife and myself. Your bragging rights will start right from the time you sign up!
There will be three regions of France where we will be traveling:
- Bordeaux: Sunday evening, Monday and Tuesday
- Beaujolais and Burgundy: Wednesday and Thursday
- Paris: Friday, Saturday morning
Finally, you’ll have the answer to:
1. what to do when a sommelier presents you the wine list restaurant,
2. what wine to serve when entertaining clients,
3. what to say when the conversation at a cocktail turns to the subject of wine
4. the one thing to do at a restaurant right before you served a bottle of wine.